Recap of 2019 and our Future Success
Hello World; to our clients and partners,
Happy new year to you all. I hope you celebrated the start of 2020 in good spirits with family and friends.
On behalf of the entire UnidenHosting team, thank you for an amazing 2019, and for your continued partnership. What we’ve accomplished together in just a short period of time, is incredible. Now that we’re finally into the new year, it’s good to look back and ahead to think about what this year may bring us.
It was just last year that we created a new sub-division where a handful of UnidenHosting’s employees were assigned and engaging with many of you as your official Account Managers, which we implemented only for the first time. They helped learn more about your goals and share our vision. This is the best way, as a personal company, we can align ourselves to help you reach the road to continued success. That thesis was based on three pillars:
1. Individual goals for lifelong success
2. A deep partnership with businesses to put employees’ needs at the center of a next-generation hosting platform
3. Working together to create a common “language” for our improvements; likes and dislikes
Over the last few years, we have made meaningful progress on all three aspects of that vision.
As we begin 2020, UnidenHosting is fortunate enough to be engaged with over 739,000+ clients across the globe. That’s a number I’m truly proud of. We’ve worked with many of you for years — even for over a decade, and others are just beginning your relationship with us. Regardless of how long we’ve been partners, we’re deeply grateful for all that you have done to push us to build something great.
With that said, I want to take a moment to recap 2019 and share what we will accomplish in the year ahead.
• We continue to advance the roadmap of our industry-leading hosting platform with major enhancements tied directly to your feedback. This includes a flexible curation of locations — for a richer hosting experience and increase engagement and connection opportunities, user-generated capability experience for individuals and organizations.
• We connected like-minded thought leaders seeking to advance the corporate technology experience and facilitated VOIP peer-connection in numerous locations. As part of that, we have expanded and revamped both our global product council and our client advisory team.
• We launched our new website which has been carefully constructed to contextualize our services through easy to read pages — a richer experience to increase engagement and connected hosting opportunities, without all the unnecessary extra data giving users alike an easy alignment of our features to maximize experience, and meaningful insights on content curation for individuals and organizations.
• We continue to expand our team capabilities around the globe with more employee locations worldwide. Around 10% of our 400+ employees are now located outside the United States. Canada, Europe, Latin America, and Asia are among our fastest growing markets.
• In November, we hosted nearly 400 of you, at our local client summit and conference in Denver, Colorado.
• We made major investments in all of our Client Success and support capabilities — technical, client engagement, client success, account managers — so we can continue to improve how we serve you all along your journeys. This team, which represents our commitment to your success, now accounts for 25% of our company headcount.
• To better support scaling and inspire innovation, expanded our product line, we grew our business, our client base, and our team by more than 100%.
Most importantly, the investments implemented this year are working. We ended 2019 with many successes which was an incredible year by any measure, but we still have a lot of work to do.
• Our biggest priority is continuing to listen to you, our customers. This means continuing to incorporate your feedback and investing in the areas where you’ve pushed us. For starters, we kicked off 2019 by creating new, fully-staffed product and innovation teams focused on four key areas:
1. Learner Experience and Engagement: To use the vast amount of data we collect from your feedback to improve our personalization and your experience.
2. Native Apps and Extensions: To more deeply tie learning into the flow of work, which creates a more seamless native experience.
3. Reporting and Insights: To help organizations better identify skill gaps, and provide more meaningful analytics and data on learning activity, content utilization, and skill progression
4. Skill Measurement and Career Development: To help employees measure their skill levels, identify gaps, and progress in their careers through well-defined paths.
• We will also continue investing heavily in our user experience, data science, and AI capabilities, global/multi-language support, search, and integrations and APIs. The goal is to provide a control panel product that supports clients as they build and reinforce a more vibrant and productive culture through a consumer-personal-grade experience.
• We will work in partnership with you to get deeper integrations into your broader HCM and work systems to make your entire learning, performance, and career ecosystem work better, together. We’ll also work together to use skill data to help you accelerate business transformation, and close critical skill gaps.
• Lastly, we’re creating more opportunities for our ever-expanding client base to engage and learn from each other — while continuing to push our roadmap — through over 25 data centers in total around the globe. This includes Asia, Europe, Middle East and more.
We at UnidenHosting couldn’t be more excited for the year ahead. Together, we have an incredible opportunity to accelerate people’s development and growth. To create something truly innovative and valuable that helps them build their dreams, become truly continuous, lifelong achievers, and unlock tremendous value for themselves and your companies, over the entirety of their careers.
Please continue to push us and hold us accountable for doing what we set out to do. I’m looking forward to seeing or meeting as many of you as I can this year. But in the meantime, my personal email address is email@example.com. Please feel free to use it.
Thank you again for your ongoing interest and support, on behalf of all of us, for a 2019 we won’t soon forget.
CEO and President